BeingAfrican is a platform that strives to preserve African cultures, traditions, and languages. It is a meeting place where African cultures are explained within scope.
In recent decades, the emergence of large African diaspora communities within Africa itself, Europe, America, and elsewhere has resulted in the loss of traditional knowledge of African cultures. At the same time, the westernization of African countries has posed the same at home. Our platform is an attempt to preserve many of our centuries-old customs and traditions.
- Learn about you, your people, and why you should be proudly Angolan
- Know who you married-cross cultural marriages
- Understand the people of the country you intend to visit-Hello tourists!
- Learn the language-Basic language exposure. Say something in Kikongo, Umbundu, …
- Share your rich Angolan culture and language
ANGOLA AT A GLANCEIndependence: Angola became Independent on November 11, 1975 Population: 31,127,674 Area: 1,246,700 square km Provinces:
Where is Angola on the continent of Africa?
Angola is bordered by Namibia to the south, the DR Congo to the north, Zambia to the east, and the Atlantic Ocean to the west. Angola has an exclave province, the province of Cabinda, that borders the Republic of the Congo and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. It is in the west coast of Southern Africa.